Hi! My name is Tiffany and I am so excited to begin blogging using this program. I have past experience with my personal blog and from creating blogs from my current job in the marketing field. I decided I would use this blog template because I found it visually appealing. Much of social media revolves around how appealing your page is. I decided I would go with a fun and upbeat theme because that is the type of person that I am. The background of my template is the Disneyland castle because Disney is something I am very passionate about. There are so many things I love about Disney but one of the biggest things I can appreciate is their social media methods. Much of my personal social media revolves around Disney and this aesthetic was something I believe I could be successful with. I also chose this photo to kick off my first blog so that I could brand my blog this way. This photo gives a great first impression because it introduces you to who I am and it sets the tone for the r...
Since I am unable to post this as my business, here is what I would say if I were actually posting this to social media. “Sign up for our quarterly email newsletter! Here you will find the latest happenings, features, DIY Tips, and so much more! This is one subscription you won’t want to miss out on!” This will capture the attention of my audience and allow them the opportunity to sign up!
Looking at Facebook Analytics and Post Insights can reveal many interesting facts about our social media presence. From looking at my last 5 posts on our page I can see that the posts with the most engagement are the ones that share company information, rather than fun holiday posts. This week our followers went up 300% compared to past weeks however, our engagement dropped 44%. This is interesting to see that even though we have more followers, that doesn’t necessarily mean they are engaging with our page. This has shown me that we need to include more content that the user will be interested in, rather than what we are interested in creating. The suggested pages in our insights are not similar to our industry. However, it looks like they are businesses in a close proximity to where our address has stated. These are interesting facts to look at. Throughout looking at these numbers I can see that out of our 1,000 followers, we don’t get very much engagement or interaction. This shows t...
Comments
Post a Comment